- Mondi launches its first low-white recycled paper (ISO 70/CIE 55) under the NAUTILUS® brand family
- With the new product, Mondi further extends its recycled paper offering and increases the choice in the growing low-white market segment which has previously had limited availability
- NAUTILUS® Elemental is ideally suited for office printing and awarded with certification schemes, including Blue Angel and FSC® Recycled
Mondi, a global leader in packaging and paper, launches NAUTILUS® Elemental, its first recycled office paper product for the low-white segment. The new product made from 100% post-consumer waste complements the existing wide range of premium high-white recycled papers. Low-white recycled papers are particularly popular with public authorities and institutions (e.g. schools). The new paper is now available across Europe.
We are pleased to be able to extend the NAUTILUS® range to include this new offering. With its authentic recycled shade, using this paper sends a positive environmental message, reflecting our commitment to put sustainability at the heart of everything we do. Johannes Klumpp, Marketing & Sales Director at Mondi Uncoated Fine Paper.
Due to an increasing demand for recycled paper, Mondi extended its NAUTILUS® portfolio and availability over the past few years. This latest product innovation is the next milestone in its strategy and targets important low-white markets in Europe where currently limited suppliers exist. NAUTILUS® Elemental is ideally suited for all types of office communication such as everyday communication, e-mail print-outs, direct mail, invoices and manuals.
NAUTILUS® Elemental is produced in Austria in compliance with certification schemes including the Blue Angel, FSC® Recycled, EU Ecolabel and the Austrian Ecolabel. It is part of Green Range, Mondi´s umbrella trademark for sustainable paper solutions. The paper comes in packaging made of 100% recycled paper.The paper offers high-quality and paper properties comparable to fresh fibre products. These include:
- CIE whiteness (ISO 11475): 55%
- Brightness UV (ISO 2470): 70%
- Readily available in 80 g/m2 in A4 & A3, ream wrapped or as a cleverbox (A4 x 2,500 sheets)
- Suitable for inkjet, laser as well as copiers
- Reduced “see through” due to high opacity
- Low dusting and perfect runnability