The 18th International Pulp Paper Industry Expo-China 2023.
May 30 to June 1, 2023 Poly World Trade Expo Center Guangzhou, China
The largest and most influential paper event in China — The 18th International Pulp & Paper Industry Expo-China.
Since 2004, after the development and innovation of 17 years, Paper Expo China has covered comprehensive fields, including machinery of pulp, paper making chemicals, culture paper, packing paper, printing paper, industrial paper and special paper, etc. There are 1500 exhibitors from 10 countries, and 150,000 professional buyers come from 40 countries, in which high-end buyers accounted for 15% from South East Asia, Mid-East, Europe and the United States. It has become the best foreign trade platform in similar event.
Business opportunities brought by the exhibition:
- The world’s largest paper, printing production and consumer market.
Since 2023, multiple kinds of paper imports zero tariff, is the best opportunity for foreign paper to open the Chinese market.
- Held at the same time 2023 Paper – making and paper equipment purchasing meeting. Get the order directly.
- Held at the same time & 2023. The 6rd Paper Industry Seminar of China Ten Provinces (Areas) & Exchange and cooperation with key Chinese paper enterprises.
- Held at the same time & 2023 China Special paper innovation development Forum & Exchange and cooperation with special paper enterprises and experts in China and Southeast Asia.
- Held at the same time & 2023 Guangzhou Industry paper instead of plastic and pulp molding Exhibition and Forum”.
Paper Expo China 2023 Exhibits Range
Paper (printing and packaging paper, cultural paper, industrial paper and special paper, etc.), pulp and paper equipment, technology and chemicals, paper packaging and other paper industry chain upstream and downstream.
We sincerely invite industry enterprises to participate in the exhibition, professional buyers and industry insiders to visit and purchase.