Vipul Organics Limited, leading Specialty Chemicals company in the pigments and dyes segment, received a very positive response from the industry at PAPEREX 2023, the largest paper industry exhibition in India.
Vipul Organics also unveiled 3 new paper focused colorant solutions at the event. The company received serious enquiries from around 25 Paper Mills and 7 trial orders have already been received as on date for its product range.
At Paperex 2023, Vipul Organics launched 3 new paper products as well:
- SunIonic range of modified Basic Dyes / Cationic Dyes developed specially for paper customers who have Size Press. This new innovative way of using Colorants is for packaging paper which significantly eases the process of colouring the paper and reduces the consumption of paper thereby giving techno commercial benefit to the customer.
- SunPulp Red 981 dispersion, a high performance pigment dispersion which gives excellent properties and enhances red color value for writing and printing applications
- A series of Colorants which can replace the traditional dyes in paper coating application. This development reduces the load on ETP significantly and enhances the properties of paper.
Vipul Organics is focusing on Paper segment for its range of colorants. The company already supplies its dyes, pigments and dispersions to leading Paper companies in India and is on track to increase its client base in the category. Vipul Organics is presenting its complete range of products under two categories:
- SunPulp® Dispersions: Exclusively developed for the paper application.
- SunDirect® Dyes: This range of Direct Dyes is for paper coating application.
“We are upbeat about the paper industry and we have been working hard to provide innovative colouring solutions to all their colouring needs. At Paperex2023, Vipul Organics had meaningful interactions with leading players in the category and our product range was appreciated by all the visitors. The new products are meant to address the pain points of the Paper Industry, and together with our existing products, we offer single point solution to the industry for all their colouring requirements”, says Mihir V Shah, Executive Director, Vipul Organics Limited.
About Vipul Organics Limited:
Vipul Organics Limited is a BSE Listed (VIPULORG / 530627) leading Specialty Chemicals company in the Pigments and Dyes segment. Today, it is amongst the foremost manufacturers of Pigments, Dyestuff, Lake Colours and Pigment Intermediaries / Fast Salts in the country. It has 3 manufacturing facilities spread across Maharashtra and has global footprint in over 50 countries. Vipul Organics ended the financial year 2022-23 with revenues of Rs.134 Crore.